[mapguide-users] Where to backup files?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Aug 9 07:32:46 EDT 2007

If you log into the "Site Administrator", there is an menu called
"Manage Pacakges".
This menu can be used to create a copy of the repositories.
You can use this method, if you have already divided the server into
folders.
You may then choose to create a package for only a subfolder.

The created package will contain all data that is present in the repository.

That means datafiles, such as SDF, layers, maps, weblayouts, etc,
but not external data such as databases, unmanaged SDF/SHP etc.

You can load the package at any time, and it will overwrite any
files/folders.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S