[mapguide-users] Oracle FDO Provider (King) Versions

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Aug 10 19:50:36 EDT 2007

Joel,

Yes, there were several reports about that (I wasn't able to reproduce).
Anyhow I believe there is a issue in the provider I saw couple a days
ago.
I didn't have time yet to release a newer version but I will do it in a
week or so ( I will be travellling for next few days).

I can send you untested version with fix of the issue , If you have a
time to try it...

10.2.0.1 client can be downloaded
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/download/PreviousDownload.html
but I believe you should be ok with 10.2.0.3 also.

Haris