[mapguide-users] Properties Pane doesn't update when selecting from task pane

Col P cpennyfield at skm.com.au
Wed Aug 29 01:17:34 EDT 2007

I have modified selectfeatures.php, from the DEvGuide sample application, and
only layer names etc have been changed to make it work with my data and to
select a single fetaure. All works OK, feature is correctly selected,
correctly highlights in the map window. However, the Properties pane goes
blank and will only show information on features selected manually. Have
used exactly the same code as in the Devguide sample application. I modified
that sample code (selectfeatures.php) to return only one Parcel in the
Sheboygan data and it behaves properly. Am I missing something
here?:confused: