[mapguide-users] Fusion Map Problem

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:11:03 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

It sounds like it might be caching the XmlHttpRequest to load the web
layout.  Have you tried it in FireFox?  Do you have FireBug
installed?  If yes, you can look at the actual requests as the load
the web layout from the server and perhaps get a clue as to what is
going on.  If you have a public url that I can access, I might be
able to debug further.  Feel free to email me directly if you don't
want the URL on the list.

Cheers

Paul