[mapguide-users] Why Nobody answers me? Fw: Really Need Help with MapGuide Studio and MGOS

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Dec 2 17:26:21 EST 2007

It is a good rule of thumb, to not have more than two questions in an email.
First reason is that usually someone can answer a few questions, but not
all, and might not respond.
Secondly, it takes time to answer an email, and if there are many
questions, it takes a lot of time.

1. You need an updated Dll for MapGuide Studio. It is avalible on the
website.
You must replace the one in the Studio folder, with the one from the
website.

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/relatedlinks

2. Please specify what goes wrong where.

3. MapGuide Studio is built for MapGuide Enterprise.
MapGuide Enterprise uses a different raster provider.
I belive someone already pointed you to the Gdal notes.

4. Try looking through the log files, perhaps they give a clue:
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Logs

5. It sounds as if there is a problem with your charater set.
Try naming the resouce with english charaters only, and see if the
problem goes away.

Hope this helps you in the right direction.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S