[mapguide-users] feature class in mapguide studio

dorra labidi dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 3 05:18:16 EST 2007

Hello all,

I am using the latest version of the postgis provider with autodesk mapguide studio and I have a problem:

When I create a postgis feature source using a specific database, I can find the features classes (that represent tables in the postgis database),

but when I want to update my database (I added  new spatial table to the postgis database), the featureSource is not updated, and I can't create a new layer using the new table (because it's not displayed in the feature class list.)

I think that I am missing something.

Can you help me please.