[mapguide-users] Problem in loading SDF data in Mapguide Webstudio

Parvatha kpeswari at indiainfo.com
Mon Dec 3 07:51:44 EST 2007

Hi Kenneth,

 I am clear with studio and web studio now. As you suggested I have tried
getting uploaded. I have attached the screenshot of the result also. Even I
have installed freshly and tried then also the same problem. I want to know
where is the problem exactly.

I have created the folder called "world" then i have created one feature
data named "world data" and then i have created layer named "world layer"
then i gave the world data source.

Do i need to keep sdf in any separate folder? Can you please tell me the
sequence of loading sdf data?

Otherwise do I need to create only .mgp files and load all the layers?
Because the sample sheboygan data is in .mgp format. When I load this using
load packages in admin login form then only the sdf's are getting loaded in
the data folder.

Can you please clarify my doubt?

Thanks and Regards
Parvatha