[mapguide-users] Trouble with postgis provider

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 3 10:48:22 EST 2007

When I have taken a look on the log file, I found that a cursor was created
whixh sould browse all created spatial tables in the database, it skips the
non spatial tables. The problem that it skips also the new created spatial
tables!!!!!!! How could the postgis provider make the diffrence between the
spatial and non spatial tables!!!

Can someone give me more details in order to understand the origin od the
problem.

Thank you in advance.

NB: I have tested the DLL dependecies with the dependecy walker, and there
is non problem at this level.