[mapguide-users] RE: Rasters de-serialize problem - help needed

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Thu Dec 6 06:05:30 EST 2007

anybody with anything? Please people...

________________________________

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Ivan Milicevic
Sent: sri 5.12.2007 8:34
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Rasters de-serialize problem - help needed

hello group,

I'm having trouble with rasters on mapguide 1.2. I have successfully generated feature source from Brich's script and in mapguide studio I see that new resource. The problem occurred when I try to create new layer with this resource. Studio throws this error:

"The feature source is invalid. reason: an exception occurred in FDO component. Failed to de-serialize the schema mappings from configuration."

I'm sending a configuration file, maybe someone can see "from the first look" where is problem. Also,  I have attached tfw file from one of my rasters.

Thanks a lot, I'm really stucked.

PS - I'm from outised of US and I have different decimal separator. Maybe this means someone somthing.