[mapguide-users] Not much luck with ogr or postgis on Ubuntu

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Fri Dec 7 04:05:17 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

That removes the error when I run ldd -r libPostGISProviders.so, but I still
can't load the library when I use mapguide studio or when I try the "test
connection" option in the webtier tests.

I will try rebuilding with that library in place and see what happens...

I take it that's worked OK for you?

Jo