[mapguide-users] Using X,Y from Oracle

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Dec 10 10:57:59 EST 2007

I have no experience with Oracle, but I can tell you that in order to
produce points from x and y data using the ODBC FDO, you need to have
the x and y fields as doubles, rather than single or integers. You also
can't have any spaces in the names of ANY fields in tables you're
using....same goes for table names. Using that method, I can get my
points to show up fine - using either Access or SQL Server (both via OBDC).

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*