[mapguide-users] how to create an mgp file?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 12 02:45:16 EST 2007

I have not used WebStudio enough to determine if the SDF load is working
properly.
I don't see the MapAgent test forms as a good replacement for a
(potentially) broken WebStudio.

Oh, and the path should have been:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
<http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi>