[mapguide-users] Newcomer to MapGuide OS

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 12 05:52:36 EST 2007

MapGuide uses the Feature Data Objects (FDO) as the data source foundation.
This means that any data source supported by FDO is avalible within
MapGuide.
The supported formats for FDO can be found here:
http://fdo.osgeo.org/OSProviderOverviews.html

Other than the "official" ones, there is an Oracle provider:
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/

And a MS-SQL provider:
http://www.sl-king.com/FdoMsSql/FdoMsSql.html

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S