[mapguide-users] Sheboygan problems

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:27:26 EST 2007

Not sure how Solomon was able to resolve his issue but this was mainly a
Windows related issue. To resolve this, first fire up Windows Explorer (Win
+ E), go to Tools->Folder Options, click on the View tab, and in the
"Advanced Settings" list make sure that the "Hide extensions for known file
types" entry is unchecked.

Now if you change the filename from Sheboygan.zip to Sheboygan.mgp Windows
will do the REAL DEAL and MapGuide will accept it.

Regards,
uXuf