[mapguide-users] Shortest path between two points

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Dec 14 16:14:07 EST 2007

You can do a select on the featuresource to get all data for the resource.
You can choose only to select the geometry column.
When you itterate over the records, you can extract the geometry from
the record.
This involves converting AGF data to GML (or whatever you prefer).
The basis for query to a featuresource, and extraction of geometry is
documented with an example in the developer guide (PDF version at least).
If you get stuck on the examples, please ask again.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S