[mapguide-users] WMS Link question

btenbroeck btenbroeck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 05:44:07 EST 2007

I'm getting basically the same error when trying to connect to
http://columbo.nrlssc.navy.mil/ogcwms/servlet/WMSServlet/USGS_Server.wms?

Element 'WMS_Schema:1 0' references class (NWIS_MS) which does not belong to
a feature class schema.

This is on MGE2008 and MGOS 2.0 Beta 2.0. The URL above is what I have
entered as my datasource. Is there some other URL parameter needed?