[mapguide-users] another newbie question

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:28:54 EST 2007

Hi Alan,
If you can give it a whirl you can try the trial version of Autodesk
MapGuide Studio 2007. It will work seamlessly and better than WebStudio, but
the evaluation period is only for 60 days.

I agree that the details and the learning curve for MG is a little steep,
and I would like that an initiative be taken to host a Tutorials section
like the Samples section was hosted a little while ago. With all due respect
to the writers of the Developer Guide, it still is a bit mind-boggling to
newbies.

uXuf