[mapguide-users] Ajax viewer zoom tool

BruceWeston ross at ime.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 09:16:18 EST 2007

Hi there folks, I've got the CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE for you all.

I've created a map and I want to set the zoom tool scales like you would if
you were using base layers, but we're not using base layers at all, so I'd
like to do this programatically. I've recently worked out how to use
anonymous javascript methods to override the functions in the ajaxviewer to
pre or post fix functionality.....like creating limits so that you can't
zoom in too far......so I could use this, but the mouse event stuff is
roasting my brain like the Christmas turkey and Brussels Sprouts are popping
out of my ears.

With only four working days left till Christmas, can anyone complete the
CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE?

Thanks,

Ross