[mapguide-users] MapGuide Server *dies* when system goes onstand-by

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Dec 18 10:27:08 EST 2007

It's annoying, and it probably qualifies for a ticket.  I would be surprised if there wasn't one already, as I've heard a few developers complaining about it.  It's unlikely to be a high-priority to fix though, as it doesn't affect production servers and there's a nice long list of issues that do...

Jason

From: uXuf
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Server *dies* when system goes onstand-by

I meant that the service dies when the system goes on stand-by, and when the
system comes out of stand-by, the service is always non-responding. I have
to restart the service through the Services snap-in.

My bad. I think I have explained it in a better way now. Does this qualify
for a ticket?