[mapguide-users] MapGuide Server *dies* when system goes on stand-by

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:20:50 EST 2007

Oh okay, I see the fallacy of my statement.

I meant that the service dies when the system goes on stand-by, and when the
system comes out of stand-by, the service is always non-responding. I have
to restart the service through the Services snap-in.

My bad. I think I have explained it in a better way now. Does this qualify
for a ticket?

uXuf