[mapguide-users] Trusted Sites

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Tue Dec 18 11:53:29 EST 2007

I'm hoping i'm just missing something but when I add my mapguide site to
the trusted site list I no longer get tool tips and I can't select point
features.  If I remove the site from the trusted list I can select the
feature again.

So I know don't make the site trusted, however we have a site that is
running on a https secure address, so its nice to have it in the trusted
list.  Plus if its not in the list I get asked the following.

This website wants to run the following add-on: 'MSXML 5.0' from
'Microsoft Corporatioin'. If you trust the website and the add-on and
want to allow it to run, click here...

So I do it reloads and I get the same thing.  However if I make the site
trusted I don't get this.  Also If I don't have this MSXML enabled I
don't get my pictures next to the legend labels.  I see question marks
until I zoom in or make the map refresh.  If I have the site trusted I
don't have any of these problems I just can't select features.

So do I have something set wrong someplace does anyone else see this
same problem, can anyone else reproduce this?  I can reproduce on my
system.  I've tried it on more then one IE 7.0 computers.

I'm using AJAX
MGOS 1.2
.NET
IIS V6.0