[mapguide-users] Fusion... getting started.

John Benstead john at cadit.net
Tue Dec 18 15:56:26 EST 2007

Hi Jason

Thanks for the post, I am just starting to look at Fusion now, and have
installed and reconfigured to run from localhost as described in the
installation.html document.
The sample applications appear to work fine with the exception of the
selection of map features, feature selection is OK and the tooltips are
displayed correctly, however the feature details are not displayed in the
Selection Panel, the selection panel is completely blank.
Do you have any suggestions... what have I missed?

Best regards
John

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14405595/screenshot.png