[mapguide-users] Trusted Sites

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Wed Dec 19 14:40:14 EST 2007

Ok well I don't know if picture attachments can go to the user group or
not but here is a picture of my screen with my cursor north of the
feature point showing the tool tip this is also where I would have to be
to select the feature.  You can see there is a gap I noticed that if I
increase the point size the gap gets smaller so the point size is
independent of the selection spot.

Now if I have the properties pane on I don't have this problem.  Meaning
cursor directly on top of point shows tool tip and allows selection.

If the picture doesn't stay attached its also at:
https://mgos.innomap.com/mapGuide/taylortest/Att44249.jpg

Thanks,

Chris