[mapguide-users] Trusted Sites

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at CSOGIS.DE
Thu Dec 20 03:56:43 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

I've made yesterday exactly the same experience like you but didn't realise
that the tooltip shows up when moving the mouse cursor north of the object.
I thought I've done something wrong but now think it's a bug in AJAX Viewer.

When you have a colored background (I mean for eyample a polygon layer
behind your symbol layer) you can see that there is a gap between the
toolbar and the map. If you resize your window the map gets refreshed and
that gap will disappear and the tooltip shows correct.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14432821/Clipboard.jpg

So it has to be a JavaScript problem in the AJAX viewer when the viewer is
initialised I suppose.

Gunter