[mapguide-users] Trusted Sites

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Thu Dec 20 07:49:05 EST 2007

Looks like we were chasing the same thing that has been an issue for awhile now.  I found posts talking about the gap when measuring, digitizing, and the selection tool, selecting the wrong location.  So I'm not sure what happens when IE asks to enable the MSXML 5.0 add-on but the gap doesn't appear when that pop-up bar comes up, whether the properties pane in on or off.

I tried the fix proposed by Maciej Skórczewski it didn't seem to have any affect.  So far the only thing I found that fixes it correctly on the initial load is having the properties pane on.

Here is a link to Maciej Skórczewski post:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Map-Viewer-Gap-p10052754s16610.html

The second change is the one I tried and it didn't change the gap.

Chris