[mapguide-users] MG 2.0 BETA...question about Digitizing & Redlining - easy change shape.

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Dec 21 13:01:14 EST 2007

I have not seen any functionality of that kind.
There is the selection, digitizing and editing of an object in
OpenLayers / Fusion.
I have not seen any function that can save this back into the server.
It is fairly easy, as the edited object can be extracted into WKT, which
can be used to update the featuresource.
It does require some coding though.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S