[mapguide-users] MapGuide Server *dies* when system goes onstand-by

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:59:35 EST 2007

Of course that is okay, restarting the service through a .bat file. But the
latest pain is this (and I think it also ties in with my
http://www.nabble.com/MapGuide-1.2-login-error-tt14398948s16610.html other
thread about login problems ) that whenever my system comes out of stand-by
(and I restart the service), it mysteriously stops accepting the
Administrator/admin password combination through my web app and even the
MapGuide server admin. Amazingly Autodesk Studio seems to somehow be able to
connect with the same password combination when the other apps don't.

Jason: I know that this might not be a high-priority fix and it doesn't
affect production servers, but I cannot expect my developers to be happy
with a product that so hinders them during development time. And that, I
believe, is the secret for any project's success.

Regards,
uXuf

PS: Anybody knows how to change password without using the mapadmin?