[mapguide-users] Swithing base MgLayerGroup on/off ... fails?

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Mon Dec 17 10:35:51 EST 2007

I guess I'm missing something, but this won't switch on/off base layer group:

Dim map As MgMap = ...get runtime Map...
Dim layerGroup As MgLayerGroup = map.GetLayerGroups.GetItem(layerGroupName)
layerGroup.SetVisible(True)
map.Save(...ResourceService...)

and then call JavaScript function parent.parent.Refresh(); from Task Pane,
base layer group gets switched on only in legend pane, but map
representation won't change. MgLayerGroup doesn't have ForceRefresh() method
like MgLayer.

I'm coding my own Legend TreeView control in AJAX.NET and everything else in
it works just fine (dynamic layers, etc), except for base layer groups.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic