[mapguide-users] Dynamic MapDefinition and Google Earth

Michael L. bjoern07-web at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 30 15:13:22 EST 2007

Hello,

I'd like to publish various layers from my map to Google Earth. Therefore I
try to create
a dynamic map where all layers will be saved. This works so far, but for
some
reasons I'm not able to export my map to KML.
The problem is what do I have to enter for MAPDEFINITION?

header("Location:
http://localhost/mapguide2008/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=GetMapKml&VERSION=1.0.0&MAPDEFINITION=[?????????]&FORMAT=KML&LOCALE=de");

The static path 'Library://map/town_google.MapDefinition' is not working
because the map is only available during the session. I've already tried to
use the MgSessionID, as well.
But then I got the Error, that this is no String.
It would be great if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Michael