From [mapguide-users] Forum: Oracle Spatial with Adsk MapGuide FDO

Francisco Javier Rojas Duran francisco.rojas at dasoft.com.mx
Sat Feb 3 18:41:22 EST 2007

Hi Robert:

Reading from the old one discussion group and I realize that I need that
MapGuideEnterprise 2007 FDO 3.1 displays the Oracle Views, so the
explanation given below shows a way to do that but with MapGuideEnt 2007
without SP, there is any change since that. Also I don't know precisely
where to write the following lines to see my Oracle Views.

<SchemaMapping xmlns="http://www.autodesk.com/isd/fdo/OracleProvider"
xmlns:rdb="http://fdordbms.osgeo.org/schemas" provider="Autodesk.Oracle.3.0"
name="Schema_AB">
  <AutoGeneration geomTypeMaxRows="0">