[mapguide-users] RE:why the markup sample cannot run in my machine?

=?gb2312?B?1cXB6w==?= sh_zhangling at avci.cn
Sun Feb 4 21:56:33 EST 2007

I know why.

In the ¡®gt¡¯ fold, the  index.php

<frame id="viewerFrame" frameborder="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
scrolling="no"
src="/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?SESSION=<?=$sessionId?>&WEBLAYOUT=Library://Re
dding/Layouts/Redding.WebLayout">

¡°src=/mapguide/mapviewerajax/¡­¡­..¡±

Instead of:

../mapviewerphp/ajaxviewer.php

Then OK.

Thanks

zhangling

  _____

·¢¼þÈË: ÕÅÁë [mailto:sh_zhangling at avci.cn]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2007Äê2ÔÂ2ÈÕ 15:00
ÊÕ¼þÈË: 'mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org'
Ö÷Ìâ: RE:why the markup sample cannot run in my machine?

I can access: http://17.0.0.1:8008/mapguide/gt/title.html

There is frame says¡±"MapGuide Open Source / Enterprise GT - Test
Application".

But when I use

http://192.168.0.106:8008/mapguide/gt/index.php

say:¡±500 internal server error¡±

and I use ajaxviewersample.php ,the shebogan data sample is OK.

Anyone tell me ,thanks

Zhangling

2007-2-2

¡·