[mapguide-users] FDO Build_Thirdparty fails on Ubuntu Dapper Drake

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 11:11:12 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install MGOS 1.1.0 on an ubuntu dapper drake server. The FDO build_thirdparty.sh script fails with the error
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./apache/xml-xalan/c/lin/libxalan-c.so.17.0 /usr/local/fdo-3.2.0/lib/apache/xml-xalan/c/lib/libxalan-c.so.17.0
/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file /usr/local/fdo-3.2.0/lib/apache/xml-xalan/c/lib/libxalan-c.so.17.0 No such file or directory

(I've had to type this from hand-written notes, so apologies for any typos)

Can anyone give me any pointers on solving this? I have a different version of libxalan installed separately- libxalan110. I can't find an earlier version for ubuntu, and I thought that the FDO build should install it's own copy. Have I got a conflict between the two versions?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator