[mapguide-users] FDO Build_Thirdparty fails on Ubuntu Dapper Drake

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 8 12:08:40 EST 2007

As far as I can remember, Debian based distributions use slightly
different naming for the .so produced by the compiler. The FDO install
script assumes the name libxalan-c.so.17.0, while the actual name on
Ubuntu is probably something like libxalan-c.17.0. If you find such a
file and manually copy it to the /usr/local/fdo-3.2.0/lib, you may be
able to simply ignore that error. The standard disclaimer that I am just
guessing applies here.

Traian