[mapguide-users] LibXerces conflict on Ubuntu Dapper Drake?

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 09:09:43 EST 2007

Hi All,

So I've got through installing the FDO components, and the OEM components for MGOS 1.1.0, but the final build of the main package is failing with the following error:
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libxerces-c.so.27, needed by /home/joc/mapguide-1.1.0/common/Foundation/.libs/libMgFoundation.so, may conflict with libxerces-c.so.25
/home/joc/MapGudie-1.1.0/Common/CoordinateSystem/.libs/libMgCoordinateSystem.so: undefined reference to "CPLCleanupTLS()"
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I see that libxerces-c.so.25 is part of the FDO setup, so is there a conflict between these two versions or is it a completely different problem?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator