[mapguide-users] CPLCleanupListTLS Error (Was RE: LibXerces conflict on Ubuntu Dapper Drake?)

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Mon Feb 12 05:43:55 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

Many thanks for your response. Unfortunately my inexperience with all things
linux means I have to go away and figure out how to do the things you've
suggested, but in the interim, when I did a simple "find" for instances of
libgdal on my system I couldn't find any instances of libgdal other than
those related to fdo and mapguide opensource. The different versions are as
follows:

/usr/local/fdo-3.2.0/lib/libgdal.so.1.9.0
/home/joc/mapguide-1.1.0/Oem/gdal-1.3.0/.libs/libgdal.so.1.8.0
/home/fdo/OpenSource_FDO/Thirdparty/GDAL1.3/linux/lib/optimized/libgdal.so.1.9.0

I had installed libgdal1c2a and libgdal1-dev from the ubuntu repository but
got rid of them in case there was a conflict.

Hope this is useful, and thanks for your help

Jo