[mapguide-users] CPLCleanupListTLS Error (Was RE: LibXerces conflict on Ubuntu Dapper Drake?)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 9 13:19:41 EST 2007

Jo Cook wrote:
> [...]

Jo,

I suspect that you are picking up a different version of libgdal.so than
the one built from Thirdparty.  Perhaps a substantially older one that
lacks the CPLCleanupTLS() function?  I'd guess it is also linked against
the distinct version of Xerces.

I'd suggest digging into the link path for ld, and consider fiddling
with it to ensure there is an -L to the thirdparty copy of GDAL.
Showing the whole link command might make it easier for us to offer support.

You also might want to do "ldd libgdal.so" to find other libgdal.so's on
your system.  If you don't need them, just strip them off.

Best regards,