[mapguide-users] CPLCleanupListTLS Error (Was RE: LibXerces conflict on Ubuntu Dapper Drake?)

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Fri Feb 9 10:55:23 EST 2007

Hi Traian,

Thanks for the prompt response. Unfortunately, I can't find anything to help
sort this problem out though. Has anyone managed to successfully install
MGOS on Ubuntu, or had the same problem?

Jo