[mapguide-users] Feature join and themes

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Fri Feb 16 05:42:12 EST 2007

Hi all,
I am new to MapGuide OS
I have an SDF file  with  polygons and an Access database  with
attribute data and need to create a thematic map based on attribute values.
I uploaded the SDF file and created a data connection thru ODBC to the
ACCESS database, created a feature join between them with the SDF file
as a primary source and the data connection as a secondary source,
linking sdf Key field to the ID field in ACCESS.
Then I created a new layer using SDF data as Data resource and SDF_new
extension as feature class. I see fields both from SDF (key,name,url)
and from ACCESS
When creating rules for themes, I need to enter expression. Choosing
property "JoinCtype" (ctype is my field in ACCESS, and Join is the name
of the feature join) and tryinig to get the unique values I receive the
message
"Parameter was not found : JoinCtype"

Can someone help?
I am running Mapguide 1.1 on IIS, Win XP and AutoDesk Mapguide Studio 2007
Thanks