[mapguide-users] mgserver at 100% CPU when configuring OracleSpatial layer

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Feb 16 10:42:35 EST 2007

These sound like the symptoms that the first release of MapGuide Enterprise
and the Autodesk Oracle Spatial data exhibited but were fixed in MGE SP1.
It doesn't look like you have that version as I am showing mine at
1.0.0.17864.  Perhaps Topobase Web 2007 SP1 is not based on this version of
MGE?  You should probably contact Autodesk product support at this point or
post your message to the Autodesk discussion group since this list is more
intended for MapGuide Open Source.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com