[mapguide-users] .NET environment

Brad L bradl at mai-eng.com
Fri Feb 16 13:18:26 EST 2007

check to make sure you have debugging enabled in your config file

<compilation debug="true" strict="false" explicit="true">

I don't like the packaged webserver.  If you don't want to change your ide
settings but you would like to try it in a different web server set your
start options to:

"Don't open a page.  Wait for a request from an external application"

now you can open up a browser and call http://localhost/myapplication and
debug

I use the full VS product but it should be similar in Web Developer.

Brad Leighninger
Mathews & Associates, Inc.
417-869-6009