[mapguide-users] Accessing views/queries in MS Access

Warren Medernach warren.medernach at imaginit.ca
Mon Feb 19 11:48:41 EST 2007

Should we not clarify this a bit though...

It is possible to get at a view...  just not through the Studio UI...

A view can be created by overriding the schema and pushing the XML
through the MapAgent..

See the following post:
http://www.nabble.com/I-can%27t-see-views-when-I-use-the-FDO-ODBC.-tf189
7275s16610.html#a5202964