[mapguide-users] Tiled Maps and Changes to base layers

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Feb 19 15:19:47 EST 2007

I have a map with two base layer groups.  I made changes to one group
(changed the layers under the group) and then noticed that MapGuide Server
had deleted the tile cache for the entire map rather than the one affected
group.  This was undesirable as I already had a considerable cache built up
for the unaffected base layer group.  I did not change the scales in any way
either.  It would be nice if this functionality did not behave this way and
only tiles affected by a base layer group change should be deleted and
rebuilt.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com