[mapguide-users] Map Image Transformation

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Feb 19 17:43:12 EST 2007

I think you may have to do this with two different map definitions, one with
UTM assigned and the other with LL84 assigned.  Get the current view extents
(MgMap::GetMapExtent) from your UTM map.  This will be an MgEnvelope.  Then
apply a coordinate transformation (MgCoordinateSystemTransform) to the
envelope and use that as the basis for rendering your LL84 map
(MgRenderingService::RenderMap).

Andy