[mapguide-users] Map Image Transformation

Scott Hameister ScottH at mPower-tech.com
Mon Feb 19 16:27:15 EST 2007

I want to be able to Produce Map Images in Different Coordinate Systems...
..i.e. I have a mapdefinition Authored in NAD83 UTM-16 Meter...I want to
Render the current View Extents into a LL84 Image of the Map.....

....I can get the MapObjects SRS...but there is no SetSRS on the
MapObject...So How Do I change ths SRS of the MapObject, or Rendering
Service So it Renders in a different Coordinate System?