[mapguide-users] RE:Getting gdal to handel tiff rasters

robert fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Thu Feb 22 07:13:06 EST 2007

Hi Jan,

it seems, that the layer preview in Studio does not work properly sometimes . I have the effect using linked esri shape files or raster images.
In these cases I create a new vector layer (sdf) where the preview is available. Then I create a map, insert my vector and my raster layer (or the external linked shapes) and I get the preview for all data included in the map.

regards, Robert