[mapguide-users] ArcSDE to SDF or SDF3

nicholda nicholda at talgov.com
Thu Feb 22 10:35:35 EST 2007

I am new to Mapguide Opensource and I'm trying to convert ArcSDE 9.1 data to
SDF for use in Mapguide Opensource.  I am using the FME workbench for the
translation.  I am able to translate spatial data to SDF but have been
unable to translate any of the attribute data from ArcSDE 9.1.  I am not
able to use a direct connect to SDE as an end user since I don't have admin
rights to the server.  Does anyone know of a way to perform this translation
that I am attemting.  Any suggestions are wlecome.  Thanks.

nicholda