[mapguide-users] ArcSDE to SDF or SDF3

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 22 15:37:17 EST 2007

I'm using FME to bring data from various spatial and attribute sources
into SDF with success (except for datetime for some reason), but I'm not
using ArcSDE so I don't know what the particular challenges around that
are.

This might be a more appropriate question for the FME users list or Safe
Support?

http://www.safe.com/support/contact/index.php

Jason