[mapguide-users] ODBC Provider with SQL Server 2005:Doesit worksfor somebody?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 22 15:47:35 EST 2007

Sunny skies here :)

We're using Sierra MP775 on Rogers EDGE currently.  Seem to be working
OK so far, but we don't have a huge number of units deployed, and I
haven't started playing with the GPS stuff yet.

That's a pretty creative solution...  All of our CAD stuff (FDM) is
stored in SQL Server, but they don't have integrated GPS location
pass-back yet.

Jason