[mapguide-users] Installation FDO 3.2.0

Axel Dörr a.doerr at doerrib.de
Mon Feb 26 04:13:47 EST 2007

Montag, 26.02.2007

Hello List,

I updated MGOS 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 and everything went fine. I also installed the Patch for MG Studio 2007.
Now I´m looking for hints how to install / implement the FDOs 3.2.0. As I can see in the providers.xml
there is already a tag for new FDO versions implemented. But there are also the connections for the
older versions in there.
Is it the right way to unzip the FDO 3.2.0 Versions in the MGOS/Server/bin/FDO directory und delete
the <FeatureProvider> tags for the FDO 3.1.0 Versions?
And i think i must install the patch for the gdal FDO.

Sorry for the question, but i didn´t find a hint how to integrate the new FDO versions.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Axel