[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1.0 installation problem

Farah farah at egovernments.org
Tue Feb 27 01:53:43 EST 2007

Hi friends,

I have been uninstalling and installing MGOS1.1.0 (Apache + java
configuration) several times for the last couple of days. However, I ran
into many problems: the site admin did not work and the map would not show
up and none of the map actions/tools in Studio would work.

However, this morning, I tried again and this time it worked!! :-) I
repeated the same steps as before, so im not sure what actually made it
work! :-) However, my mapguide install directory: MapGuideOpenSource had
been shared on the network . I did not take off the sharing mode while
uninstalling and installing , previously. However, the last time I tried, I
did take off the sharing on the folder, before uninstalling and installing!
:-) Im not sure if this made any difference.

The applications are working fine. The map turns up. The map tools and
commands are working in the application and studio.However, my site
administrator is still not working! When I try to login, I get an internal
server error.

When I checked the error.log in the Apache logs folder, I found these
errors:

[Tue Feb 27 12:19:51 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] FastCGI: comm with
server "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/Php/php-cgi.exe" aborted: idle
timeout (120 sec), referer: http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php

[Tue Feb 27 12:19:51 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] FastCGI: incomplete
headers (0 bytes) received from server "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/Php/php-cgi.exe", referer:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php

Does anyone know how to solve this? Please do help.

Regards

Farah

Regards

Farah